Monday, July 7, 2008
Medical Updates
Andy and I finally heard back from our medical reviews. Though nothing major is wrong, we both have things to check on. Andy's iron level was a little low, so he has to see our doctor, take an iron supplement, and have his blood work redone. I on the other hand have a slightly elevated cholesterol level and I have to get that down and have blood work redone as well. Right now it is the time frame that we prayer for. Our name can still be submitted before the IMB trustees subcommittee at the end of the month, but we can not be officially appointed unless all is cleared up by the 1st of August (6weeks before appointment in GA). Pray that we can get all of this done in a timely manner and without complications.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
John has to get his cholesterol down too. We'll be praying for you! :)
ReplyDeleteI'll definitely be praying you guys don't get pushed back again. I too have to get follow up tests that have already pushed back my subcommittee date once. I hope all goes well!
ReplyDeleteHey guys!!! angie sent me your blog and I am so excited for ya'll. What a wonderful experience! You are in my prayers!
ReplyDeletelove angela