Monday, July 28, 2008

SUBCOMMITTEE - PTL

We received a phone call from our IMB consultant this morning at 10am and the trustees have approved us for appointment in September. I was so nervous and thought we would have to wait all morning, but it is now done. We are praising God for his faithfulness. Thank you for all of you who have prayed with us and for us. Continue to pray for the sell of our house and that we can get the rest of our medical clearance. Andy's is done, but we are waiting on a reply and I have to have my cholesterol rechecked next week.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I just read your email, PTL!, I know that God is unfolding His will in your life day by day. I was reminded yesterday that many times our joy comes in the journey that Christ has for our lives. Just like Joseph's life, sometimes we are up and back down all too quickly. But when we look back at where He has brought us, we see all the peace and joy along the way. I saw the pictures that you posted from the lake and I could see all the joy on the faces of you and your friends. May God Bless your journey and I pray that He reveals himself everyday of how GOOD He is. In Christ love, Becky Cox

    ReplyDelete