Sunday, November 16, 2008
Giving Thanks for Shots!
Our first round of shots is now over and we can have a few days for our arms to HEAL! Second round to come this Friday. Have you ever given thanks for shots? Think about it- those things HURT! But, without shots- we are more open to disease, sickness, and death. Without shots- more medicine and hospitals. Without shots- sickness that can lead to disabled lives. So, in all things give thanks. I am thankful for shots that help to keep me from sickness and death. I am thankful for a company that provides these benefits through the giving of friends and family. I am thankful for the PRIVILEGE of life itself. As we draw near to Thanksgiving, we are reminded of the love of our friends and families. But most of all, we give thanks because the Father has shown the greatest love through His Son!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment