Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our Day at Cascais

Tuesday we took a 30 minute train ride to the beautiful city of Cascais. It is right on the water and a huge tourist and surfing area. One M couple on our team is working with the surfers in the area. They, along with one of our J-girls, showed us around the quaint little city and the seaside as well. The views were amazing. The waves were crashing so hard that it sounded like thunder at times. I told them that I had a new place to add on my list of favorite places. It is nice to know in just 30 minutes we can be out of the city and in this beautiful place. I told them they would not have to twist my arm for us to come back. Below are some of the pictures we took along the way. They can not do the beauty of this place justice.

Tomorrow we take an open-top bus tour of the city. The boys are so excited. Look for more pictures to come and hopefully a video tour of our apartment. (If I can figure the camera out.)

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, Ethan. You have the most stylin' shoe's I've ever seen! I got a new pair today, but they are not as cool as your red chucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Lighthouse shot!!! If you send it to me on e-mail I'll "FIX it" up for you!

    Great day and place...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear you made it! We can't wait to see how God uses your family!

    ReplyDelete