Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A lilttle Bit of the USA in Lisbon

Last Saturday was a great day for our family. We spent the day with our language teacher and her family. Our first stop was a little known children's musuem. It was great - and cheap! The boys had a blast. It was very hands on and the seasonal exibition was about space. The boys were able to take space walks, control a space ship and direct a moon rover. However, the highlight of our day was seeing a basketball game with the HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS! It was great. It was like a little bit of the US right here in Lisbon. You can tell by the pictures we all had fun.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new pictures! I'm still laughing at the "Honey, I shrunk the family" How funny!! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! LOVE the table picture....especially knowing how tall Andy is!!

    I rode one of those bikes before...yikes and I LOVE the Globetrotters! I saw them when I was like 5!

    So cool!

    ReplyDelete