This past week we had 3 days off from school, so we headed out for Porto. We did so many things that I can not include them in just one post, so this is the first of 3 or 4 posts about our travels. Our first day was spent with new friends. They work with another organization, but have been in Portugal for over 25 years. They served as our tour guides for the first 2 days and we had a blast! They also shared their passion for the people of Portugal and encouraged us greatly. There is a castle near their home and they thought the boys might enjoy a visit. When we drove up Andy and I both looked at eachother and said, "We've been here before!" On our previous vounteer trip a few years ago, we stopped at this castle, but it was closed. We were so excited that it was open this time and plesantly suprised to find a children's presentation with actors and puppets. It was GREAT!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



oh, HOW FUN!!!!!!!! I love it!
ReplyDelete