Monday, December 7, 2009

December in Portugal

A friend of mine was challenged to post everyday in December, so I decided to pick up the challenge as well. I know, I know - it is already the 7th, but better late than never.

Andy just returned from a training seminar in Switzerland (Yes, life is hard some days.) He did not get to see snow, but the Christmas decorations were beautiful.


A beautiful store window display.

Fully lit tree - Beautiful!

He also brought home a very special Christmas treat - a Traditional Germany Christmas Pyramid. I remember having on in my home as a child. There is something so mezmorizing about the candles making the whole thing turn

3 comments:

  1. I love those things, but have never seen one so elaborate. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Looking forward to your posts! I did this last year in November and ended up doing it all year long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Christmas decorations! Glad Andy made it home safe and you guys are back together. I am looking forward to your daily posts. ;)

    ReplyDelete