I just returned from a week in the States. My 90yr old grandfather was in the last stages of lung cancer and I returned to visit with him. I was able to spend a few days with him before he passed. I was so blessed to have this time with him, but even more blessed to here all the stories about him from friends and family. He was a quite man and always smiling. I was talking with a cousin who said, "We should have recorded his laugh." He had a very distinguishable, contagous laugh. We loved to see him get tickled becuase once he started laughing, he could hardly stop.
He will be greatly missed, but his memory will live on in our hearts and wonderful memories.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Michelle, so glad you got to see him, so sad for your loss. We have been thinking of you and your family. Nancy and Steve
ReplyDelete