Sunday, March 14, 2010

Music, Music, Music


P3080006
Originally uploaded by the4milams
If you have been around our family very long, you know that music is an integral part of our life. We presently have a keyboard, 2 guitars, drums, a trombone and a flauta (that's a recorder in the US - they use them in school here). Needless to say, it is rarely quite around here. (I'm sure our neighbors love it.) Micah returned from Germany after Christmas and asked to take guitar lessons. While we looked for a teacher, he began to teach himself. I must say, he has done fairly well. We finally located a teacher and he began lessons the first of March. It si amazing how fast he is picking it up. Every time he gets the guitar out, Ethan runs to get his and sits down to try as well. It is really very cute. Below is a video of a song Micah composed before taking lessons and a picture of Ethan trying to join in.


2 comments:

  1. I have always loved a man who could play a guitar.
    Looks like I now have 2 more, this is great Micah. Keep working and teaching Ethan.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He's great! Good job, Micah!

    ReplyDelete