Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wonderful Music

Micah has been taking guitar lessons now for a few months and we have been so suprised at how quickly he has picked it up. The other night when Andy sat down at the piano, listen to what they played...

6 comments:

  1. WOW, you guys sounded great. I guess music just runs in the genes.
    Love Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micah is very good and they sounded great together. I am always so impressed with anyone with musical talent. I have 0. Thanks, I love that song too. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting that. You guys are doing great. And you have only had lessons a short time? Sounds like you are going to develop quite a musical talent there. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i likey likey very much
    as for your post of the video ....obrigada!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome Micah! Well done!! I remember how cool it was when I learned that I could play music to my King! Keep it up!

    Seth

    ReplyDelete