All good things must come to an end I guess. Yesterday afternoon we put our journey girls back on a plane for Madrid. We did not like seeing them go. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed showing them Lisbon, laughing with them, and just hanging out. (You girls are great and we love you! Snuggly misses you already.) Not only did they leave, but they took Micah with them. He is headed to Germany for a retreat and is meeting up with a group in Madrid. Can you believe it?! I put my baby on a plane for Germany? He is even flying the last leg home alone. My we've come along way in a year. I stressed out last year just sending him to the next state for summer camp and this is another country. He walked through the gate and never looked back. I am thankful the girls were here to travel with him. It put my mind much more at ease.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad they still took him even though he told them he was glad they weren't going to Germany too! Haha. I hope he has a good time.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Big step!
ReplyDeleteWow he is so tall and cute. And imagine your mother and me as we hugged our daughters last Jan and Feb. So glad he got to go.
ReplyDeleteOh my Michelle! Huge step... It's so hard watching our kids grow up and letting go is even tougher, it shouldn't be time yet! You guys are always in our prayers!! Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteKristi